No matter the size of your commercial office, it’s essential to have a boardroom that can seat your executive committee, board, or even clients or donors. This space should be warm and welcoming, but with a dynamism that makes everyone feel appreciated and ready to get the job done.
Yes, you want to make sure you get chairs and other furniture right, but it’s the audio-visual elements of your boardroom that can make or break efficiency and ultimate success. These are four components you absolutely need in a modern corporate boardroom.
Whether or not you’re playing music or sound elements, it’s essential that everyone in the boardroom – whether they or at the table or not – can hear what is being said. Acoustics become doubly more important when people are calling into meetings instead of attending in person.
Clear Video Distribution
A large format HD display can be helpful when presenting ideas to the group. But a multi-channel video wall will allow for the ability for more content to be viewable at once. Not to mention, it can make it possible for anyone calling in to have their own video screen.
The speakers in your commercial facility’s boardroom don’t need to produce concert-level sound, but they do need to be crisp and clear so that audio quality is fully optimized for everyone in the room.
Touchscreen Remote Controls
You don’t want anyone to have to fiddle with machinery in a closet just to get your video conference up and running, so make all of the elements in your boardroom easily controlled via a remote with a touchscreen display. It will look sleek and professional and make it easy to get your desired result immediately.
About the Author
Experience Audio Video has been serving Orange County and Area since 1999 for residential and commercial audio and video installation services. 5 Star Yelp Ratings, Thousands of Referrals, there is not a better choice than Brian Chappell and the Experience Audio Video Team. One phone call and you will know right away the difference in working with Experience Audio Video vs. others in the area. Contact us now at 714-744-4455 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a Free Consultation.
When you want to protect your commercial office facility, all you need to do is hang some security cameras, right?
A comprehensive security system will include security cameras, but how those cameras work and where the information they gather is shared are what will really affect how secure your office space is.
Ultimately, the cameras you choose will depend on your needs and the safety concerns of your location, as well as on other factors like price. But if you want to be fully informed about what your commercial office cameras are doing and why, this guide is for you.
Is your commercial office missing something? Look around, do employees and customers look like they know where they’re going or who they need to speak to?
If not, it’s time to consider audio-visual solutions that will boost communication within your office walls and beyond. These are five ideas to get you started with a range of potential upgrades to make your facility more productive and professional.
1. Intercoms: It’s helpful to have a way for employees to receive information quickly without needing to answer a phone or check an email. Intercoms can help you get information out to anyone, immediately.
2. Video entry systems: If your commercial/health care office isn’t a storefront than you may be opening the door remotely each time someone arrives. But if you’re relying on sound rather than video, do you really know who will be walking through your door? With video entry systems you can see who is coming and be ready to welcome them when they arrive.
3. Boardroom and conference room displays: Some of your most important work is done in boardrooms and conference rooms, whether it’s hiring a new employee or presenting to a new client. The right audio setup and video display will help your conference room look and perform at the level you want.
4. Music and entertainment: Do you want your employees to feel better about the day? Or clients to feel happier while in your waiting area? Playing music throughout your facility is easy with the right setup, and can help bring new energy and productivity to everyone who walks through the doors.
5. Directional displays: There’s nothing worse for a client than getting stuck on the wrong floor when trying to make their way around your office. Display signs prominently located near elevators, stairways, and doors will help everyone get around smoothly.